Fedlu completed his MSc in computer Science at university of Andhra , India. He has a lot of training certificates related to software development like JAVA Enterprise Edition , Java Standard Edition, Oracle 12c database administration , Red-hat and Linux server administration, embedded Systems and Robotics . His research interest lie in the area of web mining, big data analysis and E-health and mhealth. His current works are developing different software’s for different organizations and participating in computer science related researches. And he is currenetly working as community service coordinator for informatics faculty, university of Gondar.
- Capacity building and mentorship project (CBMP) at Amhara and Benshangual Gumuz Regional State.
- mHealth Consultancy for Sexual and Reproduction Health.
- Researches and Projects information management system for directorate offices under V/P for research and community service ,University of Gondar
- Automated Recipe analysis ,Inventory control system and Cost process for reasonable pricing strategy in service sectors of Hospitality industry In Gondar
- Automation system for University of Gondar Engineering and Services Directorate office