Girma completed MSc in Computer Science at University of Gondar, Ethiopia. His research interest lies in the area of Image Processing, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision.
He is a member of different software development projects and actively participated in several granted projects in health areas and computer science projects. He is currently working as a lecturer in the Department of Information Systems, College of Informatics, University of Gondar, Ethiopia. He is a focal person and technical support provider for electronic Community Health Information System (eCHIS). He is also a member of Online Safety project by Impact Amplifier.
- Electronic Community Referral Linkage (eCRL) for Leishmaniasis Treatment: https://ecrl.net.et/
- Research Management System for Gondar Agricultural Research Center: http://192.168.0.101/
- Drug Information Service for University of Gondar Referral Hospital
- Pharmacy Management System for Red Cross Drug Store (ongoing project)
- Web Based System for Labour & Social Affairs Office (ongoing project)
Girma Negashe and Adane Mamuye, “Modified Segmentation Algorithm for Recognition of Older Geez Scripts Written on Vellum”, Cornell University, arXiv achieve, Available at: https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.00465