Zeleke completed his MSc in Health Informatics at Mekele University, Ethiopia. His research interests lie in the area of health management information system, maternal and child health and eHealth. Currently, he is a PhD candidate in Public Health Informatics at University of Gondar. His PhD focuses on measuring the effectiveness of SMS based mHealth intervention on completeness and timelines of childhood immunization.
- Data use in immunization program to improve data quality and ensure accountability, implementation science study.
- Capacity building and mentorship Program (CBMP) in Amhara and Benshangul-Gumuz regions.
- Multilevel analysis of individual and community level factors associated with institutional delivery in Ethiopia. Published on BMC Research Notes Journal and available at : http://www.biomedcentral.com/1756-0500/8/376
- Individual and community level determinants of childhood full immunization in Ethiopia: a multilevel analysis. Published on BMC Public Health Journal and available at : http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/15/972
- Role of reminder based mobile health interventions in improving child full immunization coverage and timeliness in North Gondar zone, Ethiopia: Cluster randomized trial (PhD research topic)
- Effects of Text Message Reminders on Routine Childhood Vaccination: A Systematic Review and Meta Analysis (on Publication process).